How we do it
1) Groups meet locally in a confidential session every other month for a full day.
2) Meetings focus on the priority issues of the attending members.
3) Each meeting includes a presentation by one of the sponsors highlighting a topic relevant to a transition. These include: ownership structure, issues that can blow up a deal, business valuation, strategies to maximize AFTER TAX value, and many more.
4) Members then discuss issues in their business related to a sale, transition, ESOP's, mezzanine financing for growth, minority shareholders etc.
5) The meetings are run by Chairs who are professional facilitators and CEO coaches. They both run the meetings and follow up between meetings with each member.